openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exporting website from CWIKI
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 16:03:54 GMT
The reason that I manually inserted <pre><code> blocks is because I
couldn't figure out how to add a code block inside a nested list. Let me
know if you see that I'm doing something wrong?

 > Another suggestion is to use CMS's "quote block" construct to map
to the "class=note"
attribute.
I don't follow? I figured we would need to have <span class="note"> , <span
class="warning"> , etc, etc to denote the different shaded boxes that our
current wiki uses.

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 9:24 AM, Albert Lee <allee8285@gmail.com> wrote:

> No problem. whatever works is fine.
>
> We should use the CMS's "code block" construct to generate the <pre> rather
> than inserting <pre><code> manually into the page.
>
> Another suggestion is to use CMS's "quote block" construct to map to the
> "class=note" attribute. i.e. update <quoteblock> tag with "note"'s
> attribute, such that we don't have to add <span class=note> to generate the
> note appearance, "> note text....." should do the job.
>
> Albert.
>
> On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:51 PM, Rick Curtis <curtisr7@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I wanted to let everyone know that I changed the standard template
> > (templates/standard.html) to point at a new, clean .css
> > file(content/css/type-settings.css). Sorry Albert that I trampled your
> > styles / css change.
> >
> > I also added a new css class "note" which will make a yellow 'warning'
> box.
> > @See http://openjpa.apache.org/apache-nexus-release-process-12x-21x.html
> ,
> > "Make
> > sure you use https:// protocol because the following release:prepare
> step
> > requires update to the svn repository."
> >
> > Everyone should also look closely at the files that you're already
> > converted to make sure you weren't relying on a style that didn't get
> added
> > to the new style sheet. Let me know if you have any questions.
> >

> > On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 2:32 PM, Rick Curtis <curtisr7@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Just a word of warning to anyone that might be looking at some of these
> > > wiki pages. The translation tool sometimes gets messed up and might
> leave
> > > trailing </td> elements(perhaps others) around that will cause pages
> > > render incorrectly. If you are beating your head and can't figure out
> > what
> > > is going on, take a close look for extra incorrect HTML elements.
> > >
> > > Rick

> > mdtext
> some
> > tables.

> http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/apache-openjpa-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT/docs/manual/main.html
> > >>

> http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/apache-openjpa-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT/docs/manual/main.html

> http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/apache-openjpa-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT/docs/manual/manual.pdf
> > >>

> http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/apache-openjpa-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT/docs/manual/manual.pdf

> too
> > columns

> > others,
> > "checked
> > >> >

> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openjpa/site/trunk/WhoIsWorkingOnWhat.txt

> > can

> others,

> the

> > some

> --target-base

> the
> > >> >>
> file:///home/user/openjpa/site/trunk/target/content/quick-start.html

> [...]
 The
> > build
> items.

> > we
 :-)

> eventually
> > try a
> really

> > problem.

> http://www.freewisdom.org/projects/python-markdown/

> > or
> markdown.
> think

> "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/setuptools-0.6c11-py2.4.egg/setuptools/sandbox.py",
> encoding='utf-8')

> > setup.py?

> are
> > and