openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Albert Lee <allee8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exporting website from CWIKI
Date Tue, 20 Nov 2012 15:24:51 GMT
No problem. whatever works is fine.

We should use the CMS's "code block" construct to generate the <pre> rather
than inserting <pre><code> manually into the page.

Another suggestion is to use CMS's "quote block" construct to map to the
"class=note" attribute. i.e. update <quoteblock> tag with "note"'s
attribute, such that we don't have to add <span class=note> to generate the
note appearance, "> note text....." should do the job.

Albert.

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:51 PM, Rick Curtis <curtisr7@gmail.com> wrote:

> I wanted to let everyone know that I changed the standard template
> (templates/standard.html) to point at a new, clean .css
> file(content/css/type-settings.css). Sorry Albert that I trampled your
> styles / css change.
>
> I also added a new css class "note" which will make a yellow 'warning' box.
> @See http://openjpa.apache.org/apache-nexus-release-process-12x-21x.html,
> "Make
> sure you use https:// protocol because the following release:prepare step
> requires update to the svn repository."
>
> Everyone should also look closely at the files that you're already
> converted to make sure you weren't relying on a style that didn't get added
> to the new style sheet. Let me know if you have any questions.
>

> On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 2:32 PM, Rick Curtis <curtisr7@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Just a word of warning to anyone that might be looking at some of these
> > wiki pages. The translation tool sometimes gets messed up and might leave
> > trailing </td> elements(perhaps others) around that will cause pages to
> > render incorrectly. If you are beating your head and can't figure out
> what
> > is going on, take a close look for extra incorrect HTML elements.
> >
> > Rick
> >

> > On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 7:04 PM, Kevin Sutter <kwsutter@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >> Tables are ugly in this markdown syntax.  The initial conversion to
> mdtext
> >> did a partial job, but every table definition needs massaging.  For an
> >> example, look at the documentation.mdtext page that I just committed.  I
> >> did this one by hand (and some find/replace macros).  But, we need some
> >> type of sed macro or something to do this to all of the pages with
> tables.
> >> Here are some examples:

> >> needs to be...
> >>
> >> [manual](
> >>

> http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/apache-openjpa-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT/docs/manual/main.html
> >> )
> >> needs to be...
> >>

> http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/apache-openjpa-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT/docs/manual/main.html
> >> ">manual</a>
> >>
> >> [manual</td><td>
> >>

> http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/apache-openjpa-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT/docs/manual/manual.pdf
> >> ]
> >> needs to be...
> >>

> http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/apache-openjpa-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT/docs/manual/manual.pdf
> >> ">manual</a>
> >>
> >> The basic issue is that the simple table support in markdown is way too
> >> simple.  It doesn't provide borders for one thing.  And, lining up
> columns
> >> is a pain.  So, the recommendation is to use html <table>.  Hopefully,
> >> somebody is more verse with editing tools or scripts or templates or
> >> something to make this job less painful...

> [...]
 The
> build

> we

> >> accept

> >>  This
> >> blew
> try a
> >> need

The
> >> build

> problem.

> or
> >> yum
> >> I'm
I think
> >> it's

> "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/setuptools-0.6c11-py2.4.egg/setuptools/sandbox.py",
encoding='utf-8')

--
Albert Lee.