openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exporting website from CWIKI
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 19:33:50 GMT
Okay, I think we're done with the Markdown editing exercise.  With the
extreme help from Helen Xu, Albert Lee, Rick Curtis, and, of course, Mike
Dick, it looks like our CMS repository is ready to go.  Anybody who is
interested can download the code, build it, and take a look at the updated
pages.  It looks pretty much the same as the original Confluence pages.

Now, we just have to figure out how to publish this final content.  Anybody
know the magic incantation to go live with this?

Thanks!
Kevin

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:03 AM, Rick Curtis <curtisr7@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> rather
> > than inserting <pre><code> manually into the page.
> >
> > Another suggestion is to use CMS's "quote block" construct to map to the
> > "class=note" attribute. i.e. update <quoteblock> tag with "note"'s
> > attribute, such that we don't have to add <span class=note> to generate
> the
> > note appearance, "> note text....." should do the job.
> >
> > Albert.
> >
> > On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 1:51 PM, Rick Curtis <curtisr7@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I wanted to let everyone know that I changed the standard template
> > > (templates/standard.html) to point at a new, clean .css
> > > file(content/css/type-settings.css). Sorry Albert that I trampled your
> > > styles / css change.
> > >
> > > I also added a new css class "note" which will make a yellow 'warning'
> > box.
> > > @See
> http://openjpa.apache.org/apache-nexus-release-process-12x-21x.html
> > ,
> > > "Make
> > > sure you use https:// protocol because the following release:prepare
> > step
> > > requires update to the svn repository."
> > >
> > > Everyone should also look closely at the files that you're already
> > > converted to make sure you weren't relying on a style that didn't get
> > added
> > > to the new style sheet. Let me know if you have any questions.

> these
> > leave
> > > what

> > > mdtext
> an
> committed.
> > some
> > > tables.

> http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/apache-openjpa-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT/docs/manual/main.html
> > > >>

> http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/apache-openjpa-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT/docs/manual/main.html

> http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/apache-openjpa-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT/docs/manual/manual.pdf
> > > >>

> http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/apache-openjpa-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT/docs/manual/manual.pdf

> > too
> > > columns
>  Hopefully,

> time
> > > others,
> > > "checked
> > > >> >

> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openjpa/site/trunk/WhoIsWorkingOnWhat.txt

> new
> then
> you
> > > can

> > others,

> > the

> since
> > > some

> available

> issues, I

> > --target-base

> folders.
> > the
> > > >> >>
> > file:///home/user/openjpa/site/trunk/target/content/quick-start.html

approach...  The
> > > build
> > items.

And gave up.

> and
> > > we
 :-)

SVN::Client
> module.
> > eventually
needed or not.  I'll
> > > try a
on and see if I
> > really

> The

installed with no
> > > problem.
got:

Markdown
> http://www.freewisdom.org/projects/python-markdown
> > http://www.freewisdom.org/projects/python-markdown/

> distros)
> > > or
> > markdown.
> > think

> "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/setuptools-0.6c11-py2.4.egg/setuptools/sandbox.py",
> > encoding='utf-8')

the codecs token in
> > > setup.py?

> > are