openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exporting website from CWIKI
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2012 19:45:54 GMT
YooHoo!  finally had success!

Here's what I did...  I went with an Ubuntu vm image (
http://www.trendsigma.net/vmware/ubuntu1010t.html, there are others, but
this is the one I worked with).

I installed the Python packages.  First, the setuptools and then the three
packages:
easy_install Pygments
easy_install ElementTree
easy_install Markdown

I installed the Perl packages.  I used the force option (-f) since some of
them failed the first time:
cpan XML::Atom::Feed
cpan XML::RSS::Parser::Lite
cpan XML::Parser::Lite
cpan YAML
cpan SVN::Client

I installed the SVN client:
apt-get update            // updates the list of packages available (may
not be necessary in your env)
apt-get install subversion

I then following the cms local build instructions:
http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html#local-build

Mike's scripts should also work, but I was having so many issues, I decided
to go the old fashioned way...

The final build is then done via this command:
perl build_site.pl --source-base /content/root/folder --target-base
/desired/output/folder

Where you have to fill in your site root folder and target folders.  The
build went rather fast.  I then brought up Firefox and looked at the site:
file:///home/user/openjpa/site/trunk/target/content/quick-start.html

Some pages are in better shape than others...  I am going to pick a page
and try to clean it up.  Once we get another person or two up-to-speed,
then we can try to divvy up the remaining work.  Good luck!

Kevin