openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exporting website from CWIKI
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2012 19:44:52 GMT
I think I found the steps (http://www.apache.org/dev/cmsref.html#svn)

Note that you will need to file a JIRA on the INFRA project requesting that
your micro-site be incorporated into the main web-site or under the
incubator site. You need to include a pointer to your site in SVN and the
desired base URL.

I'll file this JIRA and see what happens...

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 1:33 PM, Kevin Sutter <kwsutter@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> Anybody know the magic incantation to go live with this?
>
> Thanks!
> Kevin
>

> On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 10:03 AM, Rick Curtis <curtisr7@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The reason that I manually inserted <pre><code> blocks is because I
>> couldn't figure out how to add a code block inside a nested list. Let me
>> know if you see that I'm doing something wrong?
>>
>>  > Another suggestion is to use CMS's "quote block" construct to map
>> to the "class=note"
>> attribute.
>> I don't follow? I figured we would need to have <span class="note"> ,
>> class="warning"> , etc, etc to denote the different shaded boxes that our
>> current wiki uses.
>>

>> On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 9:24 AM, Albert Lee <allee8285@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > No problem. whatever works is fine.
>> >
>> > We should use the CMS's "code block" construct to generate the <pre>
>> rather
>> > than inserting <pre><code> manually into the page.
>> >
>> > Another suggestion is to use CMS's "quote block" construct to map to the
>> > "class=note" attribute. i.e. update <quoteblock> tag with "note"'s
>> > attribute, such that we don't have to add <span class=note> to generate
>> the
>> > note appearance, "> note text....." should do the job.
>> >
>> > Albert.

>> > box.
>> http://openjpa.apache.org/apache-nexus-release-process-12x-21x.html
>> > ,
>> > step

>> > added

>> these
>> > leave
>> pages to
>> out

>>  For an
>> committed.
>> > some

>> http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/apache-openjpa-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT/docs/manual/main.html
>> > > >>

>> http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/apache-openjpa-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT/docs/manual/main.html

>> http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/apache-openjpa-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT/docs/manual/manual.pdf
>> > > >>

>> http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/apache-openjpa-1.3.0-SNAPSHOT/docs/manual/manual.pdf

>> > too
>>  Hopefully,
>> or

>> time
>> > > >> >

>> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openjpa/site/trunk/WhoIsWorkingOnWhat.txt

>> documentation-top-link.mdtext

>> new
>> then
>> you

>> kwsutter@gmail.com>

>> > others,

>> > the

>> since

>> available

>> issues, I

>> > --target-base

>> folders.
>> > the
>> > > >> >>
>> > file:///home/user/openjpa/site/trunk/target/content/quick-start.html

I'll try answer

>> > kwsutter@gmail.com

linux-specific
>> > items.
image...

And gave up.

this build running
>> and
dinner...  :-)

Park (will
>> also

the SVN::Client
>> module.
process and it
>> > eventually
needed or not.
>>  I'll
move on and see if I
>> > really

>> The

installed with no
I got:

Markdown
>> http://www.freewisdom.org/projects/python-markdown
>> > http://www.freewisdom.org/projects/python-markdown/

>> distros)
>> > markdown.
>> > think

>> "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/setuptools-0.6c11-py2.4.egg/setuptools/sandbox.py",
'__name__':'__main__'}
>> > encoding='utf-8')

on the codecs token in

>> in