openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exporting website from CWIKI
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 22:45:00 GMT
Okay, I think I'm giving up on the Windows approach...  The build scripts
all seem to require .sh scripts and other linux-specific items.  I might
follow Rick's lead and try a VMWare linux image...

Maybe Mike is the only one that can get this build running and we just need
to pitch to in $20 per to buy him a nice dinner...  :-)

Kevin