openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exporting website from CWIKI
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2012 17:43:49 GMT
Locks don't work on unknown types...  :-(

lock -m "Trying out a lock to see what happens."
C:/eclipse.workspaces/3.5/openjpa-site/content/architecture-notes.mdtext
    A repository hook failed
svn: Lock blocked by pre-lock hook (exit code 1) with output:
Error: /openjpa/site/trunk/content/architecture-notes.mdtext must have an
appropriate MIME type to be locked.

lock -m "Trying out a lock to see what happens."
C:/eclipse.workspaces/3.5/openjpa-site/content/architecture-notes.cwiki
    A repository hook failed
svn: Lock blocked by pre-lock hook (exit code 1) with output:
Error: /openjpa/site/trunk/content/architecture-notes.cwiki must have an