openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request for Assistant in OpenJPA 2.2.1 release JPA TCK validation
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2012 18:57:34 GMT
Reran with OpenJPA 2.2.0 and no other changes and the tests passed, so
it does look like there is a legitimate failure on 2.2.1.  Officially
handing the problem off to some capable OpenJPA person :)

Forwarded the details to tck@openejb.a.o and
geronimo-tck@geronimo.a.o.  Can forward the details to anyone who has
signed the TCK NDA.

Any committer can sign the NDA and get TCK access.  Happy to help
others get setup if they want to be able to run the TCK.

-David