openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Albert Lee <allee8...@gmail.com>
Subject Request for Assistant in OpenJPA 2.2.1 release JPA TCK validation
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2012 18:20:18 GMT
Folks,

I am in the process of releasing OpenJPA 2.2.1 release. I need to run the
JPA 1 and 2 TCK against the 2.2.1 release candidate to make sure it is TCK
compliant.  Unfortunately, the resource that I used to have for such
verification is temporarily unavailable.

I am looking if there is some kind soul in the development communities who
has the JPA TCK license and ability to validate the artifacts for the
OpenJPA 2.2.1 release?

If you know there are other communities (other than OpenJPA and OpenEJB)
that may be able to help, please advise.

Sincerely,
Albert Lee.