openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Albert Lee <allee8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSSION] Apache OpenJPA 2.2.1 Release Candidate 1
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 19:27:37 GMT
1. The Javadoc build starts from the top level root and hence automatically
pick up the example module.
2. The name of the top level project is named OpenJPA Parent POM, which has
been around since day 1.

Since these are minor concerns, I'll take a look at this suggestions after
the release is complete and target these changes, if any, to future
releases.

Albert Lee.

--
Albert Lee.