openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Albert Lee <allee8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA 2.2.1 release
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 19:31:58 GMT
Bengt,

I am looking at the comments in OPENJPA-2253; the fix has committed to
trunk only.

Have you verified the fix has resolved the problem?

OpenJPA 2.2.x release is a managed release for WebSphere product. If you
need to include this fix into 2.2.x, you will need to report to the
WebSphere service channel and obtain fix from them.

Albert Lee.

--
Albert Lee.