openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA 2.2.1 release
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 19:32:59 GMT
OK - I only noticed that it was marked as unresolved.

I haven't tried the audit log feature in quite a while now (although I was
part of initiating it some time back). I had class loading issues under
OSGi but have found a workaround. But, because the report of memory leak
I've postponed trying it out. I myself have never gotten so far as to
notice a memory leak.

It would be good if Yaytay could verify your fix. I will probably start
looking at the audit log again in a not to distant future but I don't have
a test case myself.

/Bengt