openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Overriding SchemaTool
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 20:26:44 GMT
Hi Francesco,
There really is no hard rule or reason for these private methods.  As we
have continued to extend OpenJPA in various ways, many of the internal
private methods have had to be changed to protected.  I would suggest
opening a JIRA and posting a proposed patch for the methods you want to
change.  I would guess this type of change would be pretty easy to
accept...  (famous last words)

Kevin