openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From pankajpriyadarshi <pankydud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Savepoint issue with OpenJPA
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2012 00:53:46 GMT
Pinaki, Also with respect to your comments, I wanted to clarify that my issue
is with the transactional objects and not managed objects. In case I have
mutiple tx being opened and closed on the same EM, my transactional objects
would be a subset of my managed objects in the EM (which is the case in my
application where we are using a batch framework with checkpoint restart
capability)