openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MS SQL Azure sharding support for OpenJPA: first public release available
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 13:24:58 GMT
Hi Francesco,
Congratulations on your first public release!  Should we consider adding
this to our "Powered By" page [1]?  If interested, you can write the text,
provide the logo, and I can post it.

Kevin
[1]  http://openjpa.apache.org/powered-by.html

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 4:33 AM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org