openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Zhi Xie <daxie...@gmail.com>
Subject Existing column XXX on table XXXX is incompatible with the same column in the given schema definition.
Date Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:10:48 GMT
I have met a problem using openjpa2.1.1.
I have defined a JoinTable "user_group" with a JoinColumn "uName", the
 uName is a column of Table user defined varchar(128). But there is not a
length attribute inJoinColumn. So the default value 255 is set on the
JoinColumn
uName.

My question is how to avoid the warning.

WARN  [Schema] Existing column "uName" on table "test.user_group" is
incompatible with the same column in the given schema definition. Existing
column:
Full Name: user_group.uName
Type: varchar
Size: 128
Default: null
Not Null: true
Given column:
Full Name: user_group.uName
Type: varchar
Size: 255
Default: null
Not Null: true

I want to find a solution to avoid the warning.
Could anybody give me any comment?
--
Best Regards
Gary