openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Experimenting with MS SQL Azure federations
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2012 10:36:08 GMT
On 14/08/2012 12.30, Mark Struberg wrote:
> All this stuff is pluggable and only uses the SPI, right?

Correct: you can take a look at the current feasibility study
implementation [1] source code for this; anyway, we plan to keep this
also for the upcoming full implementation.

I can think that - maybe - we'd need to introduce some more SPI
somewhere in order to have a cleaner integration, but I cannot be 100%
sure at the moment.

> Are there comparable features needed for other NoSQL/bigdata storages as well?

Hum, I have very poor knowledge about such topics...

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/