openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Experimenting with MS SQL Azure federations
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2012 14:18:34 GMT
Hi all,
anyone interested in this topic?

After the initial feasibility study, our customer is now about to
commission the whole implementation.

We can release this under AL 2.0 and put it somewhere (apache-extras,
github), but if possible we would like to involve the OpenJPA community
in this, possibly contributing to mainstream OpenJPA code & doc.

WDYT?

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/