openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error in Select JPQL
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 21:30:43 GMT
Hi,
The first thought I had is that maybe the prepared query cache is not
processing the queries correctly.  There have been some issues with "in"
clauses and the prepared query cache [2].  Try disabling that cache and see
if the problem goes away:

<property name="openjpa.jdbc.QuerySQLCache" value="false">

To have your parameters printed out, try using this property [1].

<property name="openjpa.Log" value="SQL=TRACE"/>
<property name="openjpa.ConnectionFactoryProperties"
    value="PrintParameters=true"/>

Hope this helps.  Since you are a WebSphere customer, I would also suggest
opening a PMR to get your problem addressed.  Good luck!

[1]
http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/latest/docs/docbook/manual.html#ref_guide_logging_channels
[2]  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENJPA-1845