openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Jude <meetj...@gmail.com>
Subject Error in Select JPQL
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2012 20:16:23 GMT
I have a select statement that looks like the following:
"select qd from UiQtrlyRptUnitDtl qd where qd.emprAcctId = :emprAcctId and
qd.ccyyqId in (:ccyyqList) and qd.emprUnitId in (:emprUnitList) and qd.ssn
in (:ssnList)"
I am passing in the same parameters but getting different results while
executing the query in succession. The first execution returns all the
values correctly but the second and the rest of the executions give a subset
of first resultset. The issue is consistent both in Web app and standalone
JUnit testing. I tried entityManager.clear() and OpenJPA's
StoredCache.evitAll(), evictAll(Object..) etc. with no results. I am using
Spring transaction management. Any help on this is much appreciated. Please
let me know if any further information is required. I know, it looks very
silly to post an issue like this but I am not able to get around teh
problem. I get inconsistent results throughout my application for other
similar queries as well and I am using Websphere. Can you also help me with
the property to set to print query parameters? openjpa.Query is not working.