openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Adding Syncope to "PoweredBy" site page
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 15:09:03 GMT
Hi,
sorry, it seems that I've sent a draft version of this e-mail :S

See corrections in-line.

Regards.

> On 21/06/2012 15:24, Kevin Sutter wrote:
>> I think it sounds like a great idea.  If you wish to provide a short
>> write-up and an icon/jpg to include on the page, I'll get it updated.
>
> Thanks: here it follows the needed info.
>
> Logo:
> http://incubator.apache.org/syncope/images/apache-syncope-logo-small.jpg

> Text:
> Apache Syncope is an Open Source system for managing digital
> identities in enterprise environments, implemented in JEE technology
> and released under Apache 2.0 license. OpenJPA

Apache Syncope is an Open Source system for managing digital identities
in enterprise environments, implemented in JEE technology and released
under Apache 2.0 license. OpenJPA is managing the persistence layer and
allows Syncope to run on a wide variety of DBMS.

TomEE links to http://openejb.apache.org

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/