openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Adding Syncope to "PoweredBy" site page
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2012 13:37:40 GMT
On 21/06/2012 15:24, Kevin Sutter wrote:
> I think it sounds like a great idea.  If you wish to provide a short
> write-up and an icon/jpg to include on the page, I'll get it updated.

Thanks: here it follows the needed info.

Logo:
http://incubator.apache.org/syncope/images/apache-syncope-logo-small.jpg

Text:
Apache Syncope is an Open Source system for managing digital identities
in enterprise environments, implemented in JEE technology and released
under Apache 2.0 license. OpenJPA

I've just noticed that TomEE links to ODE instead...

Cheers.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò

http://people.apache.org/~ilgrosso/