openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: CMS migrations and how you can help
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2012 21:32:41 GMT

I had my feet wet in Apache DeltaSpike, so I know a _tiny_ bit of CMS right now.
I still also do it for OpenWebBeans...

The first major decision we need to take is to settle on a markup language. By default the
Apache CMS comes with markdown, but we could use other s as well. Matt Benson already migrated
over BVal from Confluence to CMS. We might reach out to him, explaining to us what is possible
and what makes sense...

LieGrue,
strub

my full time job @ IBM , i can volunteer by time and effort to make it done , please find