openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: removing unused import statements and other code cleanup
Date Tue, 22 May 2012 08:40:46 GMT

Np, I'm a code sanity fanatic ;) Usually I even setup and enforce the checkstyle-maven-plugin.
But that would leave us without a build for a whole month.

But again please: ALL please check your spaces/tabs settings and switch to spaces-only! Also
please enable the 'show whitespaces' in your editor. I've still seen recent commits with tabs.
This just hurts my eyeballs...

LieGrue,
strub

cause serious troubles to do the merge, but anyway...