openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From pbt123 <prabh...@in.ibm.com>
Subject entity is not available in memory
Date Wed, 16 May 2012 19:58:46 GMT
Hello,

I am new in OpenJPA....not sure if it has very common solution.

OpenJpa version: 2.1.1
Running on WAS6.1.37

I have 7 entities in a transaction, first set values in Entity A (fields
id=10203, name, pname..... etc) then B, C, E, F, G entity.

While again setting values in Entity C, it needs previous entered data from
C  using custom query.

Query query = em.createQuery( "SELECT z FROM C z where z.id='10203'");

I am using threadLocal to set EntityManager (I have already checked, it is
trying to get data from the same entityManager which has set value in entity
A ). There are lot of business logic involved in between entity A till G.

The problem is, I am not able to get previous data from entity C using the
above SQL.  it always return zero result for id=10203.

Can anyone please help?

Many Thanks.
Prabhu