openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Albert Lee <allee8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenJPA 2.2.0 release plan
Date Sat, 04 Feb 2012 16:42:23 GMT
Until we formalize the new recommendation, I am going to stick with the
current 3 working days proposal unless we hear other objections or special
need from the community.

Monday or Friday release is as good as any other day of the week. Monday
actually gives the community a couple week-end days to react to the
proposal. Any choice would be an arbitrary choice and can be argued one way
or the other.