openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Albert Lee <allee8...@gmail.com>
Subject OpenJPA 2.2.0 release plan
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 21:11:42 GMT
This is a notice to the OpenJPA community that we plan to cut the long
awaiting 2.2.0 release in the coming week.

In preparation of this exercise, we will scrub and clean up existing JIRA
issues targeted to 2.2.0 version. If you are the owner of these issues that
are still in "Open" state, please determine and change their dispositions
accordingly. I.e. target to different version or resolve/close the issues.

We plan to copy trunk to 2.2.x branch on 2/6/2012 (Mon) and start the
release processing.

Please post your concerns, comments or suggestions (if any) to this dev
mailing list.

Regards,
--
Albert Lee.