openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Albert Lee <allee8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] release openjpa-2.2.0?
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 17:34:57 GMT
Mark,

I agree. Trunk has matured and stabilized since 2.1.x. It would be good to
take a branch and make trunk ready for the next OpenJPA "opportunity".

I would like to see a more official 2.2.x as a service branch, which
OpenEJB, Geronimo and WebSphere as well can use.

Are you volunteering to release 2.2.x?

Albert Lee.

--
Albert Lee.