openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Albert Lee <allee8...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] release openjpa-2.2.0?
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 17:57:33 GMT
Mike D. did a good job documenting the release process in:

http://openjpa.apache.org/apache-nexus-release-process-12x-21x.html

Rick C. also recently used this doc to create a release. It would be good
to have another third party to validate/enhance this procedure to make
future release easier, more reliable and efficient to perform.

Not too many of us are "expert" in this area but I believe many are willing
to help if problems surface.

Albert Lee.

--
Albert Lee.