openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JPA 2.1?
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 19:06:59 GMT
Today (and if i understood the code ;)) when i set an entity listener
OpenJPA will do a new in the class.

what i would like is to be able to give the instance to OpenJPA. Like this
the instance could be managed by CDI and i could inject anything inside it.

That's such a hook i'm looking for.

- Romain