openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] release openjpa-2.2.0?
Date Wed, 04 Jan 2012 18:41:23 GMT
Donald,

> I would suggest someone verifying a clean TCK run before we branch.

Excellent idea.  We used to have someone from the Apache community do this
for us since not everybody has access to the TCK.  Is there someone that
can step up to do this?

> Also, are there any samples or experimental code that needs to be removed
> or cleaned up before we create a 2.2.0 release?

Since you brought this up...  I'm think we need to re-think the JEST module
that is currently in trunk.  Pinaki originally put it into trunk with the
hopes of solidifying it before we do another release.  I don't think that
effort has transpired.  Since it's a separate module, maybe it can be
pulled before creating the 2.2.0 release and 2.2.x service stream and then
put back into trunk?  Other ideas?

Kevin