openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JPA 2.1?
Date Mon, 23 Jan 2012 18:59:12 GMT
There has been no official development effort kicked off for JPA 2.1 yet.
 The numbering of OpenJPA releases is not in synch with the JPA
specification levels.  OpenJPA's trunk development line is still based off
the JPA 2.0 specification.

And, as far as Entity Listeners are concerned, we've had an implementation
[1] for these for quite some time.  Is there some new feature of these that
are you looking for?

Kevin

[1]
http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/latest/docs/manual/manual.html#jpa_overview_entity_listeners_using