openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OpenJPA 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT & Glassfish 3.1.1
Date Thu, 26 Jan 2012 16:25:54 GMT
On 26/01/2012 17:18, Kevin Sutter wrote:
> Hi,
> Glassfish ships with EclipseLink (another JPA provider) by default.  If you
> are attempting to use an alternate JPA provider (ie. OpenJPA), then have
> you properly disabled or overloaded the EclipseLink impl with the OpenJPA
> impl?

Hi Kevin,
nice question: how am I supposed to perform such task?

Anyway, I did the same in the past for Hibernate and the steps reported
below were enough.

With current setup I have the following results:

This means that only some things are not working: I'll give them a
closer look.

Regards.

--
Francesco Chicchiriccò