openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: apache parent pom 10
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 19:05:14 GMT
apache parent 7 is really _very_ old and contains afaik some old rat rules, etc.
There also have been problems with the release to repository.apache.org with older parent
poms.
Apache parent most of the times just upgrades to newer, bugfixed plugin versions but won't
change dependencies.

LieGrue,
strub