openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] release openjpa-2.2.0?
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 17:47:29 GMT

That's perfectly fine for me.

I gonna kick out the 2.2.x branch and move trunk back to 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT.

I just had the impression that asking 3 times if the branch is ok was fine ;)

LieGrue,
strub

>________________________________

work in progress before the release time. At the mean time, any outstanding JIRA issues need
to be marked accordingly (resolved, closed etc) per the release doc (http://openjpa.apache.org/apache-nexus-release-process-12x-21x.html)
in preparation of the release notes. Per Donald's suggestion, TCK verification should be completed
to make sure we are in good standing.

>If you don't mind, it would be good to revert the release branched, give dev folks time
to fix any outstanding issues and make sure trunk is stabilized before cutting the new 2.2.x
branch.

>Thanks,
>Albert Lee.
>

>On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 4:43 AM, Mark Struberg <struberg@yahoo.de> wrote:
>
>Hi Pinaki!
>>
>>I already created the 2.2.x branch a day before you sent this message, but will delete
it again if you think it' worth the troubles.

>>The other option is to just cherry-pick your changes and apply them to 2.2.x as well.
>>

>>I'm also currently investigating an error I have locally with ManagedCache dup-load
(line 123)  containing an id which I have no idea why it is already stored. Might be a user
error though. Do you know if something got changed in this area the last  few months?