openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] release openjpa-2.2.0?
Date Wed, 11 Jan 2012 10:43:17 GMT
Hi Pinaki!

I already created the 2.2.x branch a day before you sent this message, but will delete it
again if you think it' worth the troubles.

The other option is to just cherry-pick your changes and apply them to 2.2.x as well.

I'm also currently investigating an error I have locally with ManagedCache dup-load (line
123)  containing an id which I have no idea why it is already stored. Might be a user error
though. Do you know if something got changed in this area the last  few months?

LIeGrue,
strub