openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] release openjpa-2.2.0?
Date Tue, 10 Jan 2012 18:13:22 GMT
I suggest that we hold this branch cutting for few more days as trunk
contains some in-flight commits related to OPENJPA-2099. These commits
(related to rebinding select parameters) are not unclean or defective, but
they are incomplete as a part of a transaction. Given that select reuse
related work of OPENJPA-2099 addresses some basic constructs of OpenJPA, the
codebase will be consistent when the work reaches a stable (or at least
meta-stable) state which could be as early as Jan 11 17:00 hrs Pacific
Standard Time.

-----
Pinaki Poddar
Chair, Apache OpenJPA Project