openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael Spiro" <m.sp...@dcs-caesar.de>
Subject Enhancement with multiple persistence units
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 10:35:30 GMT
Hi,

the JIRA issue OPENJPA-9 reports a bug that prevents build-time enhancement
if there are multiple persitence units in one persistence.xml file. The
issue is closed, but the problem is still there and bothering me and many
other users. I commented on this issue in October and I beleive to have
found the point where it goes wrong, but the information seems not to have
catched attention - the issue is still closed. Could someone please make a
brief review on it and maybe reopen it?

Kind regards,

Michael Spiro.