openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving commit messages
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 16:26:30 GMT
Thank you, Mark!  That seemed to do the trick for the SVN log message.
Just for reference, here's the command that I ended up submitting and it
looks like it worked...

C:\>svn propset -r 1215255 --revprop svn:log "OPENJPA-2084. Committing the
initial change to support the 10.8.2.2 version of derby. Additional changes
for the documentation and possibly scripting changes will be coming
shortly. These changes are being committed on behalf of Jacob Nowosatka. "
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openjpa/trunk

property 'svn:log' set on repository revision 1215255

Now, I'll wait to see if the JIRA gets updated appropriately.  But, at
least the SVN history is now correct.

Thanks again!
Kevin