openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] JDO usage end-of-life?
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2011 13:50:16 GMT
Hi Pinaki,
I haven't spent a great deal of time looking into this.  But, you are
probably right -- the JDO footprint is probably very small.  I was just
fishing to see how much interest there was in JDO -- just in case we would
find some area of the code that is JDO-centric and it's either confusing,
incorrect, or affecting performance.

Thanks,
Kevin