openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Pinaki Poddar <ppod...@apache.org>
Subject Apache Board Report Oct 2011
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 20:46:23 GMT
Preparing OpenJPA quarterly report for Apache Board. The period covered is
Aug-Oct 2011.
Please send me any topics you want to be included in this report.

Here is the copy of the previous report

2011-July Status Report for the Apache OpenJPA Project

There are no items requiring board attention at this time.

* Highlights

   OpenJPA 2.1.1 was due for release in July 2011.

* Community

    Mark Struberg has joined the project as a new committer.

    Mailing lists continue to be very active.
    No of posts     User      Dev       Commit
    3 months        445       385       194
    last month      134       153       112

   The developer community had maintained steady rate of defect resolution
and
   support for previous releases.

* Governance

    We continue to monitor contributors for possible committers and
committers
    for PMC members.

* Releases

    OpenJPA 2.1.1 was due for release in July 2011.
    Rick Curtis has volunteered for Release Management.

-----
Pinaki Poddar
Chair, Apache OpenJPA Project