openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Use of AbstractLRSProxyCollection
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 14:23:14 GMT
I'm not sure if you have done so yet, but please take a read through the
docs to see if this helps clear things up for you.

http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/latest/docs/manual/manual.html#ref_guide_dbsetup_lrs
http://openjpa.apache.org/builds/latest/docs/manual/manual.html#ref_guide_pc_scos_proxy_lrs

> 2. AbstractLRSProxyCollection is a Set<T>, but it's not a List<T>, is
there an equivalent LRS object for lists?
No, I don't believe there is a list implementation.

--
*Rick Curtis*