Rick,

This is where exactly the message construction is called. I modified JPAMessage.java file and this has constructors initiating the actual message creation. The entity attributes are filled in and this is the place where the @Externalizer and @Factory annotations get initiated.

I attached the Java files for your convenience. Let me know if you didn't get them. Thank you very much.

Thanks,
Sai