openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Curtis <curti...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Encryption and Decryption
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 17:15:47 GMT
Yep, I took a look at them. The exception says that you are trying to create
a JPAMessage with the following signature
(Ljava/io/InputStream;JILjava/util/List;Lorg/apache/james/mailbox/store/mail/model/PropertyBuilder),
but it doesn't look like that constructor exists? Take a closer look at
JPAMailboxMembership.

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 12:09 PM, Saibabu Vallurupalli <
saibabu.vallurupalli@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Rick, I came to know apache.org blocks the email attachments. I sent to
> your GMail can you please check?
>
> Thanks, Sai.
>

> On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 1:01 PM, Rick Curtis <curtisr7@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I don't see the files?
> >
> > On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 11:29 AM, Saibabu Vallurupalli <
> > saibabu.vallurupalli@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Rick,
> > >
> > > This is where exactly the message construction is called. I modified
> > > JPAMessage.java file and this has constructors initiating the actual
> > message
> > > creation. The entity attributes are filled in and this is the place
> where
> > > the @Externalizer and @Factory annotations get initiated.
> > >
> > > I attached the Java files for your convenience. Let me know if you
> didn't
> > > get them. Thank you very much.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Sai

> you

> > deploying
> environment.
> and
> > sending
> > >> >

> mail.model.openjpa.JPAMessage.<init>(Ljava/io/InputStream;JILjava/util/List;Lorg/apache/james/mailbox/store/mail/model/PropertyBuilder;)V
> > >> >

> org.apache.james.mailbox.jpa.mail.model.openjpa.JPAMailboxMembership.<init>(JPAMailboxMembership.java:59)

> > "openjpa-2.0.1.jar".

> curtisr7@gmail.com

> /

> > below
> for
I should be
> > using

> org.apache.openjpa.meta.FieldMetaData.transform(FieldMetaData.java:15

> of
this annotation
> in
> > my