openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Porblems with apache-openjpa-2.2.0 and Java 7 examples
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 20:03:53 GMT
Hi,

We aren't quite ready to build the samples with Java 7 yet. But if you
compile with Java 6 and run with Java 7 I think you'll have better luck.

I think the exception is related to the previous warning about the
annotation processor (which is specific to Java 6). Once we start building
with Java 7 that warning should go away and hopefully the classloader
problem will go with it.

Hope this helps,
-mike