openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Saibabu Vallurupalli <saibabu.vallurupa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Encryption and Decryption
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 15:54:17 GMT
Hi Rick,

Yesterday I completed the development and spent lot of time in deploying to
run the tests. I did this fix in Apache James Mailbox/JPA environment.
Was not able to fix the other issue with runtime, after deploying and
starting James server it comes up well. During runtime when I am sending an
email IMAP Server fails throwing error as below:
***************
DEBUG 13:57:43,019 | james.imapserver | ID=171407124 Error while processing
imap request
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.james.mailbox.jpa.
mail.model.openjpa.JPAMessage.<init>(Ljava/io/InputStream;JILjava/util/List;Lorg/apache/james/mailbox/store/mail/model/PropertyBuilder;)V
    at
org.apache.james.mailbox.jpa.mail.model.openjpa.JPAMailboxMembership.<init>(JPAMailboxMembership.java:59)

I am wondering if this has something to do with OpenJPA version I am using
as part of Apache James.
When I went and looked under James/lib folder I see "openjpa-2.0.1.jar". Is
this is correct JAR supporting the @Externalizer and @Factory
implementations?

Please advise.

Thank you,