openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Encryption and Decryption
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 21:28:30 GMT
The LifeCycle events are actually associated with the Entity class.  You
have the option of defining your callbacks inline in your Entity class, or
you can define a separate callback class and reference that in your Entity
definition.  When your defined callback methods are invoked, you will have
access to your Entity instance and then you can modify the fields as needed
for encryption/decryption.

The doc link provides more information and examples on how to define these
callbacks.

Kevin