openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building problems
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 14:03:48 GMT
Hi,
What maven command are you using to build with?  I just tried "mvn clean
install" and it worked without a hitch.

Concerning the errors you are getting...  OpenBooks was updated a while back
to run against the trunk binaries, which is the 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT version.  So,
you will need the directory and it's contents downloaded from one of the
main repositories.  Just creating the directory is not sufficient.

My guess is that creating the directory got you by the initial error, but
since it's empty, you don't have the rest of the binaries that make up the
OpenJPA 2.2.0-SNAPSHOT deliverable and that's why you have the other errors
with missing javax.persistence.* packages.

Good luck,
Kevin