openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dick <michael.d.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Metamodel generates ListAttribute for arrays instead of SingularAttribute
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 16:37:06 GMT
The issue was raised to me via Dali. Based on this discussion I'd say that
their metamodel generator handles byte[] correctly, suggesting they add a
feature to use ours seems a bit backwards.

I suspect that fixing it would be more difficult than I'd like. That said,
we don't persist generic arrays unless they use @PersistentCollection, if we
have FieldMetaData whenever we make a decision, it shouldn't be too bad.

-mike