openjpa-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Sutter <kwsut...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building problems
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 18:40:14 GMT
Sorry that you are still having issues performing an OpenJPA build and
tests.  I just verified that the whole openjpa-kernel test bucket runs
successfully.  And, then I tested the specific TestProxyManager test without
any problems.

All of the build dependencies and environment setup is documented here:
http://openjpa.apache.org/build-and-runtime-dependencies.html

What version of Java are you using?  Since you are hitting an
AbstractMethodError, that might be something that is different.  I am on
Windows with the IBM JDK:
java full version "JRE 1.6.0 IBM Windows 32 build pwi3260sr8fp1-20100624_01
(SR8 FP1)"

You might have to do more experimentation with helping to figure out why
your environment is producing these errors.  Let us know what you find out.

Thanks,
Kevin